Custom Search

Monday, June 19

Plastic chair broke and I had a bad fall

I sat on a low quality plastic chair few night ago and the chair gave way and I fell to the floor.
It happened so fast that both my kids were staring at me in shocked. It was painful and I couldn't bring myself to climb back up at once after the fall.

Went to see the doctor next day, and thank God nothing broke or fractured, just that the pain was there and I would feel it when the position was not right, and when I bent or walked up the stairs.
Doctor gave me 2 days of MC to rest. 

What made me really touched was both my kids tried their best to take care of me at night. Evonne offered her favourite bolster to keep me company at night, and Marcus never forgot to wait for me in the study room, so that he can help me up knowing that I was hurt after the fall.

I am feeling much better now, but I just want to pen this down so that I can remember the little wonderful things that my kids did for me, I just feel the warmth everytime they did those things for me.

Feeling much loved.

No comments: